Search on this site

Landscape Industry Forum

Landscape Gardening Jobs

« Landscape gardeners in Essex | Main | Thank you to my advertisers »

Comments

It's called honey fungus because it tastes sweet! This was the first edible wild mushroom I ate, over 25 years ago, and it remains one of my favourites.
Cooked, it has a mild honey-like taste.

Know anywhere/one I can send a photo in to see if someone will identify if I have got honey fungus in my garden?

The comments to this entry are closed.